How Do You Clea
n A Computer - Endust Dusting And Clea
How Do You Clean A Computer
- A person who makes calculations, esp. with a calculating machine
- a machine for performing calculations automatically
- An electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program
- calculator: an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- (computing) computer science: the branch of engineering science that studies (with the aid of computers) computable processes and structures
- (How does) a better "Vocabulary" help me?
- (How does) PowerGUARD™ Power Conditioning work?
- "Willow's Song" is a ballad by American composer Paul Giovanni for the 1973 film The Wicker Man. It is adapted from a poem by George Peele, part of his play The Old Wives' Tale (printed 1595).
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
What do you do
when the Internet goes down?
Firstly.... COMPLAIN A LOT!!
Secondly ... Pine for you
r friends!! :-(
Thirdly ... Go through withdrawals!!
Fourthly... Sleep A LOT... catch up that much needed sleep!!... that's if you
can get you
're mind off how
you can let your friends know what's happened to you... they might think you've died and gone to heaven, or something... how
on earth will they know?
Yeah, mine's been down for nearly 4 days, and I did all that!!! Plus some constructive things like...
~ I sorted through and edit a lot of photos, and found some I didn't know I had.
~ I read a book... even though it was an ebook... but I had just downloaded it before the internet went.
~ I cleaned the house.
~ I did a much needed clean-up and defrag on my computer
.... and it is much happier for it.
~ AND... would you believe, I even talked to "flesh and blood" people, and used my vocal chords!! Gave my fingers a much needed rest!! :-)
Oh, and seriously, I did take time out to reflect and pray, and I was able to get some thoughts together for my blog... something I'd been trying to get a handle on for ages... it all came together this morning!!
maybe all this emptiness is just better left untold.
do i tell you about how
i know i can entertain myself? do i tell you about how
it may be true that no man
is an island, but i am a rock? do i tell you about how i fix my dinner, do my dishes, keep my promises, clean up after myself? do i tell you about watching Good Eats while drinking hot chocolate?
or do i tell you about how the business of maintaining my spirits day to day is a challenge, about how no amount of patience can stop my mind from racing, about how keeping myself occupied -- even with Good Eats & hot chocolate & pajamas -- is a poor substitute for what i'd rather be doing, sitting in a diner drinking too-hot hot chocolate re-creating whatever late-night hijinks passed for dates back then?
Similar posts: herbal clean premium detox r wipe and clean download windows xp registry cleaning how to wipe clean computer how to clean wooden kitchen cabinets how to clean car seats food to clean colon sos cleaning products dust cleaning grill cleaning brushes
- 01:40 |
- Category: None