FREE PC CLEAN. HOW TO CLEAN MOLD FROM LEATHER.
Free Pc Clean
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Without cost or payment
- personal computer: a small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time
- P.C. is a split 7" vinyl single by the Huntington Beach, California punk rock band Guttermouth and the band BHR, released in 1993 by Signal Sound System Records. It is currently out of print. P.C. is both the title of Guttermouth's side of the record and their track.
- A constable is a person holding a particular office, most commonly in law enforcement. The office of constable can vary significantly in different jurisdictions.
25:375 - Office Nomad
There is a company called Office Nomads that provides workspaces for those who have no real office. It's a membership based company and you can choose to have a drop in membership or actually rent a specific desk/space.
The true office nomad, however is one who knows how to make any little space work - it might be a tiny table in a lounge, the edge of someone else's desk, a spare chair or a clean place on the floor and your lap. The more experience you have the more you are able to find power, WiFi (hopefully free) and maybe a phone or at least a quiet place to take/make calls on your cell. These are learned skills that we tap into without even thinking about it.
My "New" Laptop
Since I'm too cheap to buy a new laptop, I was never planning on owning one. Now, through my uncle, I have one. It was his older one, now it's mine.
It's nothing to brag about.
1.06 GHZ Intel Celeron processor, 320 MB of RAM, and 20 GB hard drive, but, it works (albeit slowly) and, it's free. So, I can't complain. It looks new, as far as being clean goes, so, I'm grateful for that. Even came with power cords, carrying case, and all that good stuff. :)
( p.s., TIm, I hope you don't mind I'm using the photo you edited for me as a BG, if it's a problem, I can remove it)
Similar posts: the works cleaning products window cleaning rate cleaning auto carpet how do i clean a washing machine camera cleaning equipment coverall cleaning services clean vinyl tile floors acid for cleaning aluminum the cleaning spot
- 01:40 |
- Category: None
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/08/17(木) 10:44:37 |
- [ Edit ]